Thursday, March 18, 2010

Taiwan, Part II


This time, Ryan was out of the belly. And frankly, I'm not sure Taiwan was ready for him. This is an actual quote from my grandmother: "It was so great to see you guys. Ok, why don't you guys come back in a couple years when Ryan is more mature and behaves a little better." Ok, I guess he was a little terror, due to a combination of jet lag and unfamiliarity to anyone. But, it really did make me incredibly emotional when he did open up on a few occasions and hug my grandparents while laying big, slobbery kisses on them.

Oh yeah, I love this picture. He was obsessed with this penguin statue at a bookstore:

No comments:

Sonogram from 8/23/2007 (10 weeks)

Sonogram from 8/23/2007 (10 weeks)
"I'm about 3 centimeters here"

Sonogram from 9/7/2007 (12.5 weeks)

Sonogram from 9/7/2007 (12.5 weeks)
"I have a big belly, just like mom and dad!"