Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Am I a Bad Father?

Recently, Ryan has started to bite me. Nothing hard. But sometimes, when I'm holding him, he'll nip me on the shoulder. It doesn't hurt all that much, I just get annoyed.

Tonight, I retaliated and bit him back. On the arm, like a mother lion might do to an overly rambunctious cub. Not enough to create teeth marks, just enough to startle.

Anyways, he cried like a banshee. I think he was just shocked that I would do that to him. Frances was shocked also. If you ask me, I think he deserved it. But let's put it too a vote...

No comments:

Sonogram from 8/23/2007 (10 weeks)

Sonogram from 8/23/2007 (10 weeks)
"I'm about 3 centimeters here"

Sonogram from 9/7/2007 (12.5 weeks)

Sonogram from 9/7/2007 (12.5 weeks)
"I have a big belly, just like mom and dad!"