Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Math Is Life

 Ryan is taking pre-calculus this year. What he doesn't know is that I flamed out in college math, which is why I dropped out of the engineering school after freshman year. Everything up to Algebra II was a breeze. But pre-calc is starting to stretch my limits. I'm still able to gradually figure things out and thank god for all the math resources online but the day is coming when I'm going to have to tap out. Which will be a sad day for me but I guess that's what life is about - in everything, the hope is that our kids will eventually surpass you and achieve greater heights!

No comments:

Sonogram from 8/23/2007 (10 weeks)

Sonogram from 8/23/2007 (10 weeks)
"I'm about 3 centimeters here"

Sonogram from 9/7/2007 (12.5 weeks)

Sonogram from 9/7/2007 (12.5 weeks)
"I have a big belly, just like mom and dad!"