Friday, September 28, 2007

Mosey on Out

Baby Boo needs more space. At least that's our story. So, no, we didn't move into a larger apartment because Carl wanted to have his own temporary office. And it certainly had nothing to do with the fact that this apartment has a washer / dryer because Carl loves doing the laundry with me during the weekends.

After a weekend full of packing and four days of unpacking, we're finally settled into our new home. It's quite relieving to actually have some space to move around.

2 comments:

armageddon said...

Hopefully Frances isn't using the baby as an excuse to eat more. ^_^ Love ya guys, and I'm glad you setup something like this since we're all pretty busy with our respective schedules. I bought the new Apple I-touch. It picks up a Wi-Fi connection anywhere it can catch a signal and piggybacks it. Any ideas for names yet?

Armageddon

armageddon said...

HI GUYS! Allooooooo update this thing, i want to know whats going on with you guys. I'm an uncle now, sorta.

Sonogram from 8/23/2007 (10 weeks)

Sonogram from 8/23/2007 (10 weeks)
"I'm about 3 centimeters here"

Sonogram from 9/7/2007 (12.5 weeks)

Sonogram from 9/7/2007 (12.5 weeks)
"I have a big belly, just like mom and dad!"