Saturday, June 12, 2010

Strawberry Picking


Ryan's favorite fruit is strawberries. And June is the peak of strawberry season, so I thought it would be fun to go pick strawberries.

Anyways, we got there and he really had no interest in picking strawberries. When I realized strawberries grow on low-lying plants, which required me to squat and dig through thorny weeds to find the strawberries, I really had no interest either.

He did delight in chasing after the tractor, feeding the donkey and harassing the rabbits.

Postscript (6/14/2010):  Apparently, strawberry picking works muscles I haven't used in years.  My hammies are crazy-sore.

No comments:

Sonogram from 8/23/2007 (10 weeks)

Sonogram from 8/23/2007 (10 weeks)
"I'm about 3 centimeters here"

Sonogram from 9/7/2007 (12.5 weeks)

Sonogram from 9/7/2007 (12.5 weeks)
"I have a big belly, just like mom and dad!"