Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Silence of the Lambs

Today, Frances picked Ryan up from school. When she got there, one of the teachers quietly pulled her aside and said "He bit someone." This probably ranks between # 2 - 4 of "Top Ten Things You Don't Want To Hear From Your 2-Year Old's Teacher," right below them telling you that your child has decided to share any number of things about your personal life with his class.

According to the sole witness, Ryan was peddling around on a tricycle and one of the kids decided to hitch a ride on the back. At some point, Ryan turned around and bit the kid in the face. I'm still trying to figure out why they're working Ryan like a mule at school, but I'll save that for the next parent-teacher conference.

I'm not sure what the first question you're supposed to ask is when a teacher tells you this. Frances' question was "Who was it?" I supposed that's not a bad one, although I think would have been "Is the victim alright?"

No comments:

Sonogram from 8/23/2007 (10 weeks)

Sonogram from 8/23/2007 (10 weeks)
"I'm about 3 centimeters here"

Sonogram from 9/7/2007 (12.5 weeks)

Sonogram from 9/7/2007 (12.5 weeks)
"I have a big belly, just like mom and dad!"